Booking a parent consultation online is easy!
1. Select your child's class
2. Enter your child's full name
3. Select an appointment date and time from the list
4. Enter your email address so that email confirmation can be sent
Appointment booking closes on Monday 30th October 2017.
If you do not have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone, please contact Mrs Garford in the school office who will assist you.
- You will need to repeat the booking process for each child, if you have a child in more than one year or more than one child in a single year.
- Only available appointment times will be displayed. i.e. if 3.50-4pm does not appear, the time slot has been booked.
- You need to be quick, appointments as ever are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- If you need a longer appointment with the class teacher, please make arrangements with them directly.
- If you can no longer attend your appointment, please contact Mrs Garford in the office who will cancel the booking and make the appointment available for someone else.
The teachers and I look forward to sharing your child/rens progress with you.
Mr Mallott & all the Teachers