Parents must rebook ALL clubs every half term. This is to ensure the contact and medical information you provide for your child is accurate and up to date. Thank you!
Booking a club for your child/ ren online is easy!
Click on 'online club booking' to the right if this page (if you are accessing our website from a PC or laptop. It will display differently from a smartphone/ tablet).
1. Enter your child's full name
2. Select your child's class
3. Select all the clubs you wish to book for the child
4. Enter your email address so that email confirmation can be sent
5. Complete medical information
6. You will need to repeat this process for each child
7. If you have booked a club carrying a charge, please make online payment directly to the club organiser immediately. You MUST use your childs name as payment reference.
We no longer accept payments via the School Office.
You will receive an email to confirm club booking/s.
If the club is full, the system will not allow you to book a place.
If you do not have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone, please contact Mrs Garford in the school office who will assist you.
Thank you for your support and patience as we launch this new process.
******Watch in week for Premier Performing Arts will be on Tuesday 10th July (Years 3-6) and Wednesday 11th July (Years 1 & 2)******