Parents must rebook clubs every half term. This is to ensure the contact and medical information you provide for your child is up to date. Thank you!
2020. Autumn Term 2 club booking
- Club booking opens at 5pm on FRIDAY 23rd OCTOBER 2020.
- Club booking closes at 12pm on WEDNESDAY 28th OCTOBER 2020.
We are delighted to be able to offer an after school club provision after the October half term.
The booking process via the school website remains unchanged, however a few running procedures have, in line with Covid-19 government guidance.
- Each club will run with a maximum of 15 children only and they will form a ‘club bubble’
- Each clubs bubble will be consistent week to week for the half term
- Children will wash their hands at the start of the club and sanitise with hand gel as they leave
- Children will change in designated areas where necessary
- Each club will use a specific toilet
- Collection: please make sure you maintain a safe social distance from other families at collection times
- Please do not instruct your child to attend an after school club without booking
- Mrs Pell and the Senior Leadership team will review the delivery of clubs to ensure they’re working well for all involved
Booking a club for your child/ ren online is easy!
Click on 'online club booking' to the right if this page (if you are accessing our website from a PC or laptop. It will display differently from a smartphone/ tablet).
1. Enter your child's full name
2. Select your child's class
3. Select all the clubs you wish to book for the child
4. Enter your email address so that email confirmation can be sent
5. Complete medical information
6. You will need to repeat this process for each child
7. If you have booked a club carrying a charge, please make online payment directly to the club organiser immediately. You MUST use your child's name as payment reference.
You will receive an email to confirm club booking/s.
If the club is full, the system will not allow you to book a place.
If you do not have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone, please contact Mrs Garford in the school office who will assist you.
Netball: High 5 is a really popular game with children specifically aged 9-11 and a great way to get them into netball. Not only does it teach children the rules of netball but also provides them with more engaging activities when they are off the court with roles such as time keeping and scoring. Introducing the High 5 Netball. Year 6 will already be in their PE kits on a Monday. Layers are recommended to remain warm. Gloves with grips are beneficial
Desire Sports Football: Children will need to wear football kit, shin pads and moulded football boots (not spikes or Astroturf boots). Children play in all weathers so suitable layers are advised. Children will be expected to change themselves (so it’s worth having a practice at home); Marc will assist with shin pads and laces only. Children need to be collected from the wooden gate to the side of the school.
YDP Archery: Archery can help develop young people in different ways, by improving concentration, perseverance and patience. The sport can also be a great way for children to socialise and work as a team or play individually and improve your personal best. Children are not required to change but they will need trainers and a coat as the club will take place outside as much as possible.
YDP Dodgeball: A team game. Players must dodge or catch balls thrown by the opposition whilst attempting to strike their opponents in the same way. The game has rapidly grown in popularity over the last decade.
YDP Multi-skills: Multi Skills is activities based on skill development. This can include activities and games based on running, jumping striking, catching, leaping, kicking, power, strength, agility, balance and hand/eye co-ordination. There are three main areas to be developed through Fundamental Multi-Skills Activities and they are; Agility, Balance and coordination.
YDP Morning Football: Children should arrive at school in their football kits. Children will need to change into school uniform at the end of the club. Please drop children off at the wooden gate to the side of the school.