This term (Spring 2), will be holding a virtual parents evening spread over a four-day period; Monday 22nd to Thursday 25th March 2021. This will replace our normal two-day parents’ evening, which we have had to adapt due to social distancing restrictions. We are excited to be able to connect with you virtually and share in your child’s learning journey. The meetings will be hosted using Zoom.
ONLINE BOOKING OPENS: 12pm on Wednesday 10th March 2021
ONLINE BOOKING CLOSES: 5pm on Wednesday 17th March 2021
Booking a parent consultation online is easy!
1. Select your child's class
2. Enter your child's full name
3. Select an appointment date and time from the list
4. Enter your email address so that email confirmation can be sent
If you do not have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone, please contact Mrs Garford in the school office who will assist you.
- You will need to repeat the booking process for each child, if you have a child in more than one year or more than one child in a single year.
- Only available appointment times will be displayed. i.e. if 3.50-4pm does not appear, the time slot has been booked.
- You need to be quick, appointments as ever are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- If you need to Zoom with more than one teacher, please do not book appointments back to back.
- If you are no longer able to attend your appointment, please contact Mrs Garford in the office who will cancel the booking and make the appointment available for someone else.
The teachers and I look forward to sharing your child/rens progress with you.